Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Monday, February 20, 2023

February 20th

Wow, it's already Monday and the fourth week of February! 

And can you believe we have a national holiday coming up on Thursday the 23rd? 

Yay! I can't wait to have a break from work and enjoy the day off. 

This week is gonna be a breeze since I only have to work four days, woohoo!

But, ugh, being just a temp means my paycheck is gonna take a hit. 

It's frustrating and puts a damper on my excitement for the holiday. 

But still, I'm grateful for a little break and time to relax.

Writing in my diary every day to practice English is tough. 

I struggle to write simple and concise expressions.

I try to keep it simple and sweet, but it's still a challenge.

I'm thinking of tweeting my daily sentences to help me improve my spoken English.

 Do you think it could work?

 Let's give it a try this month and see how it goes. 

But I know that next month, I'll have to come up with a new strategy. 

It's important to switch things up to learn effectively, isn't it?

2月20日月曜日。2月ももう4週目。今月も後残りわずかです。23日木曜日は国民の祝日。このため今週は会社に4日だけ行けばよい。いつもと比べるととても気が楽だ。

派遣社員のため、収入が減るため単純に祝日だからといって喜べない。だけど祝日があると気持ちが楽になるのは間違いない。

英語の学習のために日記を書いている。あまりに長い文章や複雑な文章を書くと、難易度が高くなってしまう。なるべく短くシンプルな英語を書くようにしよう。

書いた文章を毎日つぶやけば、英語が話せるようになるのかな。今月いっぱいは、書いた日記をつぶやく練習を続けてみよう。3月になったらまた新しことを試すかもしれない。英語を話せるようになるためには、色々と試してみることが必要だと思う。

ChatGPTに作成してもらった会話形式のセンテンス😎。

Person 1: Hey, it's the fourth week of February. Did you know that Thursday the 23rd is a national holiday?


Person 2: Oh really? That's good news. So, how many days do you have to go to the office this week?


Person 1: I only have to go for four days this week. It's a lot easier than my usual schedule.


Person 2: That sounds nice. But aren't you a temporary worker? Will your income be affected because of the national holiday?


Person 1: Yeah, unfortunately, my income will be reduced. So, I can't be too happy about it. But it's always a relief to have a holiday.


Person 2: I understand. By the way, I heard that you write in your diary every day to practice English. How's that going?


Person 1: It's going okay, but I find it difficult to write long or complicated sentences. I try to keep it simple and short.


Person 2: That's a good strategy. Have you ever thought about tweeting your sentences to improve your English?


Person 1: Actually, that's a good idea. I wonder if I can learn to speak English better by tweeting the sentences I write every day.


Person 2: Yeah, it's worth a try. But don't forget to come up with a new method next month. It's always necessary to try different methods to learn English effectively.


Person 1: I completely agree.
https://soundcloud.com/grow-rich-think/february-20th-wow-its-already-monday-and-the-fou?si=e692a057088f4aeda637d672b2dd30a1&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment