Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Thursday, February 23, 2023

How to brew a delicious one-drip coffee.

I drink coffee every day because I have found that it helps me relax. 

I drink drip coffee at work and instant coffee at home. However, I became dissatisfied with instant coffee, so I considered buying a coffee maker. 

But it seemed like too much hassle, so I bought one-cup drip coffee instead. 

It's a little more expensive than instant coffee, but I think it's convenient and good. In fact, I think it's better quality than instant coffee when I taste it. 

Today, I found a video on YouTube that shows how to make one-cup drip coffee even more delicious, so I want to share it with you because it's a great video. 

According to the video, the type of coffee I drink is called "hook type". 

I used to pour in a little bit of hot water and stir for about 20 seconds, but the video says there's a trick to it. 

The trick is to pour 140 ml of hot water all at once and wait four minutes. If you have Amazon Echo, you can easily control the timer with your voice. 

Let's try making coffee with this trick starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment