Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Thursday, February 9, 2023

10th February.

According to Weather News, it's going to snow in Tokyo on February 10th, Friday. The highest temperature is 4 degrees and it's the coldest of this winter. Traffic could be affected too. It's exciting to hear that it's snowing but it might actually rain. It's not fun to be cold and have rain.


Well, finally it's Friday of this long week. I feel lighter as it's the final working day. After work, I want to go home early, have a warm coffee and relax.


I'm watching a Golden Celebes Session video after a long time. Recently, my neck, back and waist have been hurting a lot. Before, I've watched the Golden Celebes Session video and felt better. I don't think just watching the video would make me feel better, but it did. I hope to feel better this time too.


It seems like the worst work environment is causing me stress and affecting my health. I wish I could speak English soon so I can get a better job. It would be great if I could speak English soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment