Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Look up at the night sky

Look up at the night sky

I try to take walks twice a day, in the morning and evening, on my days off. This is because I make it a point to walk more than 8,000 steps a day.


When I went out for a walk after 5:30 PM, it was already pitch black outside. As I looked up at the night sky, I saw a strange sight. The crescent moon, Venus, and another mysterious celestial body were lined up almost in a straight line.


I wonder what this could be.


When I got home and watched the live video on Weather News, it turns out that the other celestial body was Jupiter.


This was my first time seeing Jupiter. I was impressed by how bright it looked.


 休日は午前と夕方の二回、散歩をするようにしている。普段から1日8000歩以上は歩くように心掛けているからだ。

17:30過ぎに散歩に出かけたら、外は真っ暗だった。夜空を見上げると不思議な光景が見えた。三日月と金星ともう一つ謎の天体が、ほぼ一直線に並んでいた。

これは一体なんだろう。

帰宅をしてWeather NewsのLive映像を見ると、もう一つの天体は木星なのだそうだ。

木星を見るのは初めてだ。こんなに明るく見えるものなのだなと感心した。

No comments:

Post a Comment