Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Monday, February 6, 2023

How to practice English 2

 Last time, I wrote about the thought process for writing an English diary. This time, I will write on the same theme. The purpose of writing in English is to improve English skills. Therefore, writing a diary is not necessary. It's okay to write your own opinion about an article on the internet. However, it's difficult to think and write in English. I want to be able to freely express my thoughts and opinions in English. To do this, it is necessary to have my own thoughts and opinions. And then, it's necessary to have a way to express them in English. If you use web AI services, you can easily translate Japanese into English, and it's free. What a wonderful world it is. After translating my thoughts into English, I just need to be able to say them. I think that by repeating this, I will be able to think and express in English. There is a method for quick English speaking practice called "Instant English Composition." In other words, by doing "Instant English Composition" with sentences that translate your thoughts into English, I think that you can become proficient in English. By continuing to practice speaking the English created by AI on flashcards, I think you can become fluent in English. It is a high practicality because I'm practicing speaking my thoughts in English. Probably, English speakers, no matter the method, are doing similar practice. When I get to know a Japanese person who can speak English, I'll ask what kind of practice they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment