Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

My favorite games

I have many games that I have been wanting to play for a long time but have been neglected. Among those games, one that I really want to play is The Sims 4. I purchased the game about a year ago, but I have not played it much. The reason for this is because I don't understand how to play the game and what to do. Since the game has many players globally, I can find many beginner tutorials on YouTube by searching. The game starts by creating a sim and building a house, but it's quite challenging. However, today I discovered that The Sims 4 has a scenario mode and a free play mode. If I start with the scenario mode, the sim and the house are already prepared, so it would have been better for a beginner like me to start with that mode. But still, the game has many elements and it will probably take some time to understand the game system. Actually, I used to play the first series of The Sims People a long time ago, about 20 years ago. Back then, I didn't find it particularly difficult, and I tried different things and played it. Of course, the current system has advanced, but I don't think the basic system has changed much. I feel that it's become harder to understand the game system compared to when I was young, and I also seem to have lost my patience.


The most played game in the past year is "NieR Automata." I became interested in open-world games. I bought the game when it was on sale at a discount price. At first, it took some time to understand the game system, but I was able to play it to the end. I think it's a high-quality game in terms of difficulty that can be adjusted from beginner to advanced, game balance, sound, graphics, and scenario.


The game I play every day is "DOA Xtreme Venus." It's a basic free-to-play game with microtransactions. It's hard to explain what's interesting about it. Perhaps it's more that I'm attracted to the cute girls appearing in the game and the high quality of the graphics, rather than the game itself being interesting. The ease of playing just a little bit every day and the convenience of logging in quickly are also attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment