Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Loxonin

Since catching a cold in November last year, I have been experiencing symptoms where my whole body feels uncomfortable every Saturday night.

It seems that the inflammation in my back, legs, and lower back, which are usually painful, worsens temporarily.

Despite the long weekend, I feel depressed.

While researching ways to deal with this, I suddenly thought of something. What if I take Loxonin to alleviate the pain?

I immediately purchased Loxonin at the pharmacy. One tablet can be taken up to twice a day.

I thought it would be better to take it before the symptoms appear, so I took one tablet during lunch and one tablet during dinner.

As a result, I was able to alleviate the pain significantly.

Although there is still some pain, I am happy that the symptoms have been significantly reduced compared to usual.

I wish I had taken Loxonin earlier.


昨年11月に風邪をひいて以来、毎週、土曜日の夜頃から体中が辛くなる症状が続いている。

普段から辛い症状のある背中や足、腰の炎症が一時的に酷くなるようだ。

折角の連休なのに気分が憂鬱になる。

対処方法を調べていたところ突然思いついた。ロキソニンを飲めば痛みを緩和できるのではないだろうか?

早速、薬局でロキソニンを購入した。1回1錠、二回がまで服用できる。

症状が出る前に服用したほうがよいと思い、昼食時に一錠、夕食時に一錠を服用した。

結果として、かなり痛みを緩和することが出来た。

多少は痛みがあるが、いつもと比較すると大幅に症状が緩和出来ているのはうれしい。

もっと早くロキソニンを服用すればよかったなーと思った。

No comments:

Post a Comment