Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Monday, February 6, 2023

My favorite computer game.

 I like computer games. Although I play less than before. Right now, I am playing the free online game "DOAXVV," which is run by Koei Tecmo. It's an adult game where girls in swimsuits play beach volleyball. It's a paid game, but I have never paid for it and don't plan to. The biggest attraction of this game is the sexy characters in swimsuits. My favorite is Tamaki-san, who is mature and sexy. I also like Amy and Shanti. However, playing for a long time is unproductive, so I think it's important to play with moderation.




No comments:

Post a Comment