Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Monday, February 6, 2023

How to practice English 3

 Translate your thoughts and expressions into English and tweet them. This might not be the most effective way to become fluent in English, but it's worth a shot. I have a problem that I have not been able to solve so far. It's my motivation for learning English. Many experts on English learning say that motivation is important to become fluent in English. Becoming fluent takes time, and each person has different goals. It's not easy to stay motivated to reach your goal. This is why motivation is important. I understand this reasoning. However, I don't have a specific motivation. The only reason I can think of is money. I want to be able to apply for jobs that require English proficiency so I can earn more money than I do now. But this reason lacks specificity. I think I need to consider what kind of job I want to have, but I haven't done that. Can you really not become fluent without motivation? I don't think so. I believe that many Japanese people who want to become fluent in English have the goal of becoming fluent as the purpose in and of itself. For example, many people play tennis or dance as a hobby. These people have different motivations, but I feel like the most common ones are because it's fun, interesting, or good for their health. For me, what's more important than motivation is willpower. Willpower is a method of converting "I will do it" thoughts into daily practices. If I have the willpower to become fluent, even without a clear motivation, I should be able to become fluent. If I can become fluent, I can prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment