Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Sunday, February 5, 2023

February 5th

 February 5.

Every Saturday night my health deteriorates severely. My back and butt hurts so much that I can't do anything. I slept even less than usual today because I can't sleep well at night. I woke up later than usual.
I have a habit of watching a live stream on YouTube called Weather News when I wake up in the morning. According to Weather News, today is a full moon and it's called the Snow Moon in English in February.
The temperature in Tokyo today is 10 degrees Celsius and still cold. But the weather is clear. It seems like a good day for laundry.
A recent topic of conversation is a new AI called ChatGPT. I tried using it myself and found it very easy to translate English and create program codes for Google Sheets. With this tool, it is expected to greatly increase productivity, including English learning. This text was also created by ChatGPT.
With the ability to create simple English sentences, I may cancel the English course I am currently taking.
Today, I plan to focus on Tadoku, an English learning method, during the morning. I believe it's important to touch natural English and develop a sense for the language.
Today I will drink coffee, eat sweets and relax. I have to play a computer game called DOAxvv too. Have a good day today.

  • February 5: 2月5日
  • Saturday night: 土曜日の夜
  • health deteriorates severely: 健康が急激に悪化する
  • back and butt hurts: 背中とお尻が痛む
  • sleep well: 良く眠る
  • live stream: ライブ配信
  • Weather News: 天気ニュース
  • full moon: 満月
  • Snow Moon: 雪の月
  • 10 degrees Celsius: 10度 (摂氏)
  • cold: 寒い
  • clear: 晴れ
  • laundry: 洗濯
  • recent topic of conversation: 最近の話題
  • AI: 人工知能
  • ChatGPT: チャットGPT
  • translate English: 英語を翻訳する
  • program codes: プログラムコード
  • Google Sheets: Google シート
  • increase productivity: 生産性を高める
  • English course: 英語のコース
  • Tadoku: 多読
  • touch natural English: 自然な英語に触れる
  • sense for the language: 言語の感覚
  • drink coffee: コーヒーを飲む
  • eat sweets: お菓子を食べる
  • relax: リラックスする
  • computer game: コンピューターゲーム
  • DOAxvv: DOAxvv
  • have a good day: 良い一日を

No comments:

Post a Comment