Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Thursday, February 23, 2023

February 23th

 Today is Thursday, February 23, and the weather in Tokyo is cloudy with clear skies later. The high temperature is 14 degrees, which is much warmer than yesterday.


Today is a national holiday called the Emperor's Birthday. It's interesting that even though February only has 28 days, there are two national holidays in this month. I wonder what I should do today?


Since the weather seems to be good today, I want to do laundry and wash my sheets and blankets.


I plan to study English more than usual. I also have to file my tax return and apply for paid leave. There are many things to do, so I'll take them one at a time.


This month is almost over, and time seems to fly by so fast. If I'm not careful, my life could be over before I know it. I'm going to work hard to make the most of my remaining life.

2月23日木曜日、今日の東京の天気は曇り後晴れ、最高気温は14度。昨日よりだいぶ暖かい。

今日は天皇誕生日で国民の祝日です。2月は28日しかないのに、国民の祝日は2日もあるんですよ。さて、今日は何をしようかな?

今日は天気が良さそうなのでシーツと毛布を洗濯したいな。

普段以上に英語の勉強を頑張るつもり。確定申告もしなきゃいけないし、有給休暇の申請もしなきゃ。たくさんやるべきことがあるので、一つ一つ片付けよう。

今月も残りわずか。月日が経つのがとても速く感じる。ぼんやりしていると、あっというまに人生が終わってしまいそうだ。残りの人生を充実して生きるために頑張ろう。

No comments:

Post a Comment