Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

It's March from today.

It's March from today. 
Time really flies, doesn't it? 
What do you call the phenomenon where time seems to go faster as you age? 
I have a 5-day consecutive holiday from today. 
March 5th is my father's anniversary of passing, so I usually go back to my hometown in Hokkaido every year. 
However, my mother is currently hospitalized, so I plan to spend my time relaxing at home instead of going back this year.

I have plans to go to the cinema today and tomorrow, but I don't have any special plans for the other days.
I intend to study English carefully at home and not waste this valuable time.


 今日から3月だ。時間が経つのは速いな。年を取ると時間が速くなる現象はなんというんだっけ?私は今日から5連休だ。3月5日は父親の命日のため、毎年実家の北海道に帰省している。今年は母が施設に入院中のため、帰省はせず、自宅でゆっくりしようと思う。

今日と明日は映画を見に行く予定を入れた。それ以外の日は特に予定はない。家でじっくりと英語を勉強して過ごすつもりだ。貴重な時間を無駄にしないようにしたいものだ。

No comments:

Post a Comment