Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Friday, March 17, 2023

Gridman Universe


Today, I will tell you about it right off the bat.



The movie version of "Gridman Universe" will be released on March 24.



It is still next week, but I am very excited and looking forward to it.



GRIDMAN UNIVERSE" is an original theatrical production that integrates both "SSSS.GRIDMAN," which aired in 2018, and "SSSS.DYNAZENON," which aired in 2021.



For more information, please check the official website.



Prior to the release of "Gridman Universe," "SSSS.GRIDMAN" and "SSSS.DYNAZENON" were screened for a limited two-week run in January and March, respectively.



Some of you may be curious to know that this is a compilation of the TV series, so if you want to see it again, we recommend that you rewatch the TV series. However, it is worth a trip to the theater for a review, as there is an admission bonus.



Now, the original "Gridman Universe" is scheduled to have a stage greeting by the director and main cast on its opening day on March 24.



I applied for the lottery for the pre-sale at Ticket Pia, and today, March 16, was the date of the lottery.



I thought I would win, but I was worried in case I was not selected, but to my surprise, I won!



Yay! I am really happy about this. The ticket price is more expensive than the normal cost of seeing the show, but I am still happy.



I watched "SSSS.DYNAZENON" in real time when the TV series was on air in 2021. It has become one of my favorite animated works I have seen.



I wrote about my impressions at the time on this blog.
2021年4月放送『SSSS.DYNAZENON』



I feel very nostalgic when I read back the past articles.

The following corrections were made.



The two works share the same worldview and setting, but there are some differences. Both works share a setting in which a transforming giant hero like Ultraman appears and fights monsters. DYNAZENON" also features a combined mecha and an additional setting in which robots and monsters fight.

Both works share a structure in which several mysteries are presented at the beginning of the story, and the mysteries are solved as the story progresses. The quality of the artwork is also very high.



Although I love this work, I never expected it to be made into a movie.



When an anime movie is made for core anime fans, the number of theaters that show it is usually very limited.



To limit it to Tokyo, the usual theaters include Shinjuku Wald and Ikebukuro Cinema Sunshine, but "Gridman Universe" is mainly shown at TOHO Cinemas. When we checked, the movie is not shown at Ikebukuro Sunshine. This is very unusual.



This may be due to the relationship between Tsuburaya Productions, the production company, and Toho Pictures, but that is just my imagination.



On March 24, there will be a screening with a stage welcome at TOHO Cinemas Hibiya, one of my favorite theaters, where I always carry my feet. This is one of my favorite theaters and I always go there. I think it is a first-class movie theater. I am very happy about it.



Having written all this, I still want to see the compilation of "SSSS.DYNAZENON. DYNAZENON" because I am curious about the admission bonus.

The admission bonus is an illustration card with a voice drama drawn by Tetsu Amemiya, with the voice drama "'Even if everyday is boring': Mumei Minami and Reki Yamanaka".

I knew I had to have it. I immediately made a reservation on the theater's website.

Tomorrow, Saturday, I will go to TOHO Cinema Ikebukuro at 8:00 p.m. to see the compilation movie.

I guess that's it for today.

Well, good night.


今日は、いきなり本題からお伝えします。


3月24日から、劇場版「グリッドマン ユニバース」が公開されます。


まだ来週の話ですが、今からとても楽しみで、わくわくしています。


「グリッドマン ユニバース」は、2018年に放送された「SSSS.GRIDMAN」と、2021年に放送された「SSSS.DYNAZENON」の両作品を統合した、劇場オリジナル作品です。


詳細については、公式サイトをご確認ください。


「グリッドマン ユニバース」の封切りに先立ち、「SSSS.GRIDMAN」と「SSSS.DYNAZENON」は、それぞれ1月と3月に、2週間限定で総集編が上映されました。


気になるかたもいるかもしれませんが、TVシリーズの総集編とのことで、もし再度見たい方は、TVシリーズを見直すことをおすすめします。ただし、入場者特典があるため、復習を兼ねて劇場に足を運ぶ価値はあります。


さて、オリジナル作品の「グリッドマン ユニバース」では、3月24日の公開初日に監督とメインキャストによる舞台挨拶が予定されています。


チケットぴあで先行発売の抽選申し込みをし、本日の3月16日が抽選日でした。


当選すると思ってはいましたが、もし落選した場合のことを考えて、気をもんでいましたが、なんと当選しました!


やったー! これは本当にうれしい。チケット代は通常の鑑賞費用よりも高額ですが、それでもうれしいです。


「SSSS.DYNAZENON」は、2021年にTVシリーズがオンエアされた時に、リアルタイムで視聴していました。私が見たアニメ作品の中でも特に大好きな作品の1つになりました。


当時の感想をブログにも書いていましたね。


過去の記事を読み返していると、とても懐かしい気分になります。

以下のように添削を行いました。


この2つの作品は世界観や設定を共有しているが、若干の違いがある。どちらの作品にも、ウルトラマンのような変身巨大ヒーローが登場し、怪獣と戦うという設定が共通している。さらに、「SSSS.DYNAZENON」では合体メカが登場し、ロボットと怪獣が戦うという設定も追加されている。


どちらの作品とも物語冒頭にいくつかの謎が提示され、ストーリーが進むとともに謎が解明されていく構成も共通している。また、作画のクオリティーは非常に高い。


大好きな作品ではあるが、映画化されるとは全く思っていなかった。


コアなアニメファン向けのアニメ作品が映画化されても、普通は上映館は非常に限られているものだ。


東京に限定して言うと、通常、上映館は新宿バルトや池袋シネマサンシャインなどがあるが、「グリッドマン ユニバース」の上映館はTOHOシネマが中心だ。調べてみると池袋サンシャインでは上映がされない。これはとても異例なことだ。


これはもしかすると制作会社である円谷プロと東宝映画の関係によるものなのかもしれないが、これは私の勝手な想像である。


なお、3月24日には舞台挨拶ありの上映がTOHOシネマズ日比谷で行われる。これは私の大のお気に入りの映画館で、いつも足を運んでいる場所だ。私の評価では最高級の映画館だ。この点がとてもうれしい。


ここまで書いてきたが、やはり「SSSS.DYNAZENON」の総集編は見ておきたい。何故かというと、入場者特典が気になるからだ。

入場特典は『雨宮哲描き下ろしボイスドラマ付きイラストカード ボイスドラマ「「毎日が退屈でも」出演:南夢芽、山中暦」』とある。

やっぱりこれは手に入れておきたい。早速、映画館のサイトから予約を入れた。

明日の土曜日は20:00からTOHOシネマ池袋で総集編を見てこよう。

今日はこんなところかな。

ではおやすみなさい。

No comments:

Post a Comment