Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Tokyo Mid Town Hibiya






https://www.tumblr.com/destiny-venus/711536486968852480/metropolis?source=share

On Saturday, March 11th, I went for a walk to Tokyo Midtown in Hibiya. This facility is one of the largest commercial complexes in Tokyo, including the TOHO Cinema, and has a luxurious interior design, with even the toilets being more luxurious than my room. All the shops located inside the complex have a sense of luxury, and the visitors also have a sophisticated and refined style.



From the rooftop of the facility, you can see the view of Hibiya Park. It is one of my favorite areas, and this was my third visit. The previous two times I went on weekdays, and there were not many people, but on Saturdays, many people came to enjoy their day off.



Near Tokyo Midtown is Hibiya Chanter, which has probably been around for over 30 years. I visited it many times when it first opened, but I hardly remember which shops were located there. So, I decided to take a look at Hibiya Chanter after many decades. Compared to Tokyo Midtown, it has a more relaxed atmosphere, and the visitors are relatively older. Compared to Shinjuku and Shibuya, it has a very comfortable adult atmosphere.



I first learned that the stage of the popular anime "SPY×FAMILY" was being performed in Hibiya Chanter by seeing a poster with the logo inside the store. The posters are made for each actor and are displayed throughout the store. Many people stop in front of the posters to take pictures, and I did the same. In addition, the handprints of big stars such as Toshiro Mifune and Hibari Misora, who appeared in Toho movies, were on display as reliefs, which was very interesting.




Hibiya is located on the commuting route, so you can easily visit it without spending transportation costs if you use a commuting pass. Moreover, you can walk to Ginza and the Imperial Palace from Hibiya, and there are many tourist spots. Furthermore, if you get off at Otemachi, just one station away, you can access Tokyo Station, right in the center of Tokyo. It's a shame not to go out on holidays since you already have a commuting pass.


Until now, I have spent many holidays at home, but I have come to feel that I want to explore Tokyo more actively. As I live in a globally renowned city like Tokyo, it is a waste to stay at home. It takes only about 30 minutes one way from my home to Hibiya. Also, there is a very splendid movie theater, so I will probably use it more often in the future.


Tokyo is such a huge city, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment