Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Thursday, March 9, 2023

The update has arrived!



 https://www.tumblr.com/the-queen-of-the-night-aria/711318371980984320/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-doaxvv?source=share

Thursday, March 9th. The highest temperature in Tokyo was 21 degrees, and the weather was so mild that people could go out without wearing a jacket during the day.


Today, Thursday, is an exciting day for all DOAXVV players because there is an update every Thursday. I am curious about what the trend coordination gacha for this week's update will be.


This week's trend coordination gacha is posted on this link.


Usually, I spin the gacha without thinking, but this time I looked at the information released by the official to feature in my blog. However, it is quite complicated, and I can't understand it well. Roughly speaking, it seems that the appearance probability of SSR is only a maximum of 3.3%.


However, even though I don't spend any money, I can get an SSR almost every week. Of course, some weeks I don't get any, but I feel a little suspicious about whether this probability is true.


The DOAXVV event fest is based on the difficulty that assumes that one of the pair wears the trend coordination SSR swimsuit, so it becomes difficult to win in the finals as you progress to SS rank and SSS rank.


The SSR trend coordination swimsuit has a high-excitement effect that boosts various Venus parameters, so it is essential to have an SSR to win the event fest. In other words, if you cannot get the trend coordination early, you will lose your fighting spirit before the fight.


With only a 3.3% chance, I think it might be impossible to get an SSR every week as I spin the gacha. The first time, I lost. The second time, I lost.


By the way, the production when the SSR is confirmed is completely different from the normal effect, so you can judge whether it is a miss or not immediately.


And the third time. The confirmation production of the SSR flowed on the screen. Elise is the Venus of the equipment award.

I feel surprised and happy. It's a moment when I feel super lucky, although it's short.



Elise is a Venus I just got two weeks ago, and she is participating in two consecutive event fests, and her current level is 42, so she is an excellent fighting force. By the way, among the many Venuses, I think Elise is the coolest character.


The operator who releases precious SSR every week without spending any money is surprisingly generous. If I succeed in changing jobs and have some financial leeway, I want to pay them back by spending some money.


Well, there is one day left for work this week. I'm already writing this diary with a weekend feel. I usually just go back and forth between my company and home, so I'm thinking of getting off somewhere and wandering around Tokyo.


I want to go to Toho Cinema in Hibiya tomorrow and look at Hibiya Park at night from the rooftop of the building. The rooftop of the building where the cinema is located is free to enter, and there is a lovely cafe. I can't wait until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment