Nico's phrase that sounds like "ディビディエンドッ" is actually a shout when she performs a hold technique, and the accurate phrase is "Divide and conquer!" This phrase represents breaking the opponent's power and weakening them to seize victory. Nico has an intellectual and calm fighting style, and aims for victory by analyzing her opponent's techniques and utilizing her own skills. A hold technique is a move to intercept the opponent's attack and gain an advantage by disrupting their posture. By shout

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Cherry blossoms: The season of samurai flowers has arrived




https://www.tumblr.com/the-queen-of-the-night-aria/711224086906503168/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-5th?source=share

 The daytime temperature in Tokyo has been above 20°C (68°F) every day, and it is already early March, signaling the arrival of spring. During my daily lunchtime walk, I was surprised to find early-blooming cherry trees. Although they were far from full bloom, it was an exciting moment for me to see the arrival of spring.

In ancient times, Japanese samurai strove to make their short lives bloom as beautifully as flowers. They are said to have discussed bushido under the cherry blossoms as they began to bloom, just as the "cherry blossom front" was moving north. There is also an anecdote that the samurai always planted a cherry tree so that they could see the beautiful blossoms before going into battle.

The care with which the samurai treated cherry trees has been carried over into modern Japan. In the spring, many people go to parks and streets to admire the beautiful blossoms of cherry trees. The event called "Hanami," or cherry blossom viewing, held in conjunction with the blooming of the cherry blossoms, has become one of the most popular spring events in Japan. Through cherry blossoms, people can share beautiful moments and enrich their lives, just as the samurai aimed to do.

There is an aquarium that I always stop at when I go for a walk. Amidst the colorful tropical fish swimming around, my attention is always drawn to a tiny and inconspicuous shrimp called the Yamato numaebi. Today, when I looked in the tank, I couldn't find the little shrimp. I was worried that they might have died or something. However, looking at the tank is still comforting.





Lately I have been eating expired rolling stock (canned food) for lunch. I stockpile food in case of disasters, but it is difficult to keep track of expiration dates. Therefore, I think it is a good idea to constantly repeat consumption and replenishment to avoid wasting food.

Lately I have been going to bed late, so last night I took sleeping pills. Thanks to them, I fell asleep quickly. However, I overslept for an hour in the morning and again for 11 minutes during my midday nap. I have suffered from insomnia for many years and have been hospitalized for sleep apnea. The results confirmed that CPAP treatment was not necessary. However, the exact cause remains unknown.

Daily events, even trivial ones, provide an opportunity to reflect on one's life. This is the beauty of keeping a diary. Today, too, I made a small discovery, and it was an invaluable day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment